Saturday, May 14, 2011

Canteen-Maggie-Photography


I still remember the early morning photography lecture at Maggie canteen .one of memorable part of my college life; one knows that canteen is place for hangout in campus. It’s simple we had a chill filled photography lecture sipping cold coffee or ice tea with friends chatting experimenting with our skills on the subject. The place is spacious as its open area greenery all around, and a variety of refreshments and best maggie available. It tends to be the most popular place on campus, as it is adjacent to hostel it is always filled with students. Our somaiya campus has more than five canteens ;).

The photography session was about four to five hours so every week we had a nice place to chill out. Where my classmates use to bring guitars sing some lovely song, share our piece of mind and so it was one of the most rocking places for us. As our professor was a dude kind of a person I had a friend kind of relation with him so shared joke and even played pranks during the session. Most of the people where not interested in the subject still enjoyed it as it was fun filled class. A lecture filled with refreshment, enjoyment and commitment, commitment because we had deadline to meet.

I had bought a new DSLR ‘Nikion D60’ to have a better hand on the photography stuff. My sir also used to teach it using my new dslr, I remember those beautiful engineering girls that I used click and so made many friend from other institute in the campus. As I was the ‘Class Representative’ of the class I enjoyed free refreshment because koi na koi late jarur atah tha aur attendance ke liye bribe kar hi jatah tha. Man those where the days I miss my classmates, the Maggie canteen, the photography sessions and my college days.

No comments:

Post a Comment