Sunday, February 21, 2010

Being Human ....

A usual day of college when I initiate myself in nuisance; it was really an awful sunlight hours designed for me at college. It was not my day one can say effortlessly, but I anticipate that this sort of day by no means approach me in my college life yet again. It all started with a dreadful rise by the first light, I had an indication that today won’t be an easy day. Passed on by a chilly shower got geared up wearing formals as the day was patent for the visit to a news broadcast studio I initiated for my classmate.
During the class hours it was found to my dissatisfaction over a piece of writing in ‘Viewpoint’- A news journal by BMM’ites, so as classic Bmm’ite I busted into argument with Editor who I considered to be one of my superior mate. However it can be assumed with the intention of new beginning or a dreadful end that every good thing must come to an end, so did our friendship which has been washed away in the midst of his cry. The tears made me feel of ruthless behavior I have acquired during the stay in Mumbai , although I can’t be called on the wrong side of the law as my argument was not incurable and just the words where mistaken. The whole issue came to closing stages in the company of two girls delightful by means of their cheap talking over the entire phase by very last seat without understanding the issue highlighting only the half story.
At last we departed for the news Broadcast Studio some of our classmate did not join us over, but they were quite a few so each one was focusing over the innovative features of media they were gone become aware off. The Team was headed by the senior producer of the news channel who guided us with the innovative and revolutionized media industry concerning the media houses with that of our course. We Visited and were briefed about each department specifically, Coming to my surprise was the live session inside the News Room with the anchor; it was really a special moment for all of us. At last we sat in the conference room and discussed our doubts with our faculty and the producer. We are really thankful of everyone in the News house who helped us around.
After the visit while I returned to the college to brief our ma’am regarding the visit and concerning other stuff around the college. I was taken aback by hearing that one of our non- teaching staff has grumble that I was asking snaps of the seminar that has recently taken place. So with a sense of anger, with the aim of clearing his doubt that, he has misunderstood me yet again went straight to him and discussed honestly over the subject. Instead of solving my dilemma the staff took it in wrong sense and busted into quarrel, ultimately I found myself in trouble begging helplessly for an apologetic letter, if it was not so I would have been in profound trouble. This is where I felt that working for my college this many year’s was in worthless and a fatal decision, so now I decide to quit myself from being a self-important student of the college. I would prefer to be human being instead being the student of a bureaucratic college.
I had even worst to get through it was an accident that took place during our fest with a band. One of a band member came over the dispute and was a nuisance to handle with but our college staff managed him .however it was found that I was innocent and he was just trying to earn money from the accident. I was shocked by seeing some of our college students were trying to frame me for the stuff I certainly not did. Finally it was resolute that if any one troubled me in future over the matter I’ll fetch to legal aid. The series of episode in one day made me imagine that it’s not so simple to being human in our recent society.
At last I reached my habitat had a fine chat with my parents concerning the issues I faced the day and ultimately with lot of struggle went to sleep with an advice that each day is not similar.
Yet I presume I went all the way through, in just a span of one day brought a lot of change in myself and changed my perception of being human.

No comments:

Post a Comment