Friday, April 2, 2010

Being a Bmm’ite itself is a pleasure indeed....


Sands of time flies down the memory lane
holding forth a thousand stories of fun and fame
My travels take me on a life's journey
Through the wild mysterious Somaiya Lane

Strands of hair caressed by the breeze
Wave across the blooming campus
Geared with my golden past and a smile on my face
I ride on my memory as it make me low…

World flow past my eyes
Pretty, happy and sad sights
All part and parcel of the journey called life
That none can escape from after being a Bmm’ite

A little flower hit my chest from campus breeze
It could have been you but its only me…
It was life's plan for this flower to touch my heart today
And make me feel you are never far away


Splashes of water from the falls ....
Whispering a thousand stories it has seen by
Stories of many break off never ending it seems...
And carved the pain by presence in each drop of water, flowing on and off...

My ride takes me along paths …
A new path, a new road paved for me
Little do I know where this way will take me
I do know I am going to cherish and enjoy the journey truly...                                  
Coz being a Bmm’ite itself is a pleasure indeed…….
That all One can say when you have few days left to go….

7 comments:

  1. hey thts really cool one yaar....purane din yaad aa gaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a Blossom,,,,Cool Dude,,Missing College

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladke mai daam hai...keep it own...but seriously ll miss dis somaiya a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely written bhai....but change the font...uska feel chale jaa raha hai....change it into a simple font.so it is easily readable....

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice...
    we will really miss these wonderful three years of BMM life..

    ReplyDelete